Zapier lets you connect Ytel API to 1,000+ other web services using automated connections called Zaps. Absolutely no coding is needed to build integrated workflows, only the power of your imagination.
Getting Started With Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account.
How Do I Connect Ytel API to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar
- Search for and select "Ytel"
- Use your Ytel API credentials to connect your account to Zapier
Note: AccountSID and AuthToken are located in the Ytel API dashboard. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Congratulations, you’re integrated!
The next step is to use a pre-made or custom Zap. Each Zap has one trigger app that automates one or more actions in other apps.
Here's an example we're all familiar with: calendar invites. Zapier walks you through the entire process to make it easy.
- Select trigger app
- Choose trigger activity (ie, new calendar event)
- Sync with Google Calendar Zapier integration
- Select trigger options
Once you set your parameters and test your trigger, you’re ready to add your action in Ytel API.
- Select action app
- Choose action (ie, send SMS message)
- Sync with Ytel API Zapier integration
- Select action parameters
You’ve now triggered a custom SMS delivery for every new calendar event created!
Need more inspiration? See everything that's possible with Ytel API and Zapier.
If you have any questions about Ytel API, email us at email@example.com or call at 800.382.4913.