This article will walk you through creating a filter to block certain states from entering your hopper - preventing them from being dialed
First navigate to your dashboard and click the Admin Utilities and then select Lead Filter List.
- Click Admin Utilities
- Click Lead Filter List
Next we will be working on creating a new lead filter.
In the upper right of the lead filter list page there is a button that says Add New Lead Filter, click on that to take us to the next step.
- Give the filter a ID.
(Do not use any spaces or punctuation for this field. max 10 characters, minimum of 2 characters)
- Give the filter a name.
(This is a short summary of the filter. max 30 characters, minimum of 2 characters)
- Give the filter a comment.
- This is where you are going to start the filter. Details below...
- Click the drop down box
- Click State
There are many filters but in this article we are going to focus on filtering out states.
- Click the drop down
- Select Not In
- Add the states you want and then click the add stat, so in this case add CA. After you have added all the states you want move to the next step.
- Click the Generate SQL
Your finished product should look similar to the image above .
You can then test your filter on a campaign to see how many leads will be removed if you use this filter.
Next lets activate this on a campaign
- Navigate back to campaigns
- Click Campaign
- Click Modify
- Scroll down to list
- Use the drop down to select the Lead Filter
- Hit save and your filter will be activated
If you have any questions, please feel free to engage us through the live chat tool or by contacting Customer Service at 800.382.4913