If you need to move leads that have missing information or were incorrectly loaded into the system, here's a step-by-step overview:
Before getting started, create a dummy list where the leads will be moved. Please follow the directions below on creating a dummy list.
First Step: Navigate to Your Dashboard
- Navigate to your dashboard.
- Click Data List.
- Click Add New List.
Second Step: Add and Name the List
- Give the list a number. (minimum 4 digits)
- Name the list.
- Give the list a small definition.
- Save the list .
Leave the list inactive, using any campaign.
- Click Data Management
- Click Lead Management
- Click Advanced Leads
- Select the list where the leads were incorrectly loaded.
- Select the list you created (and that you will delete).
- Be sure the status is new and the box is check marked.
- Be sure the entry date is the date you when the leads were incorrectly loaded.
- Click the submit button.
The Final Step
- Go to Data Management.
- Select Data Lists.
- Search for the list number created for the deletion list.
- Click the X button and confirm the deletion.
Your leads will not be removed. You are free to upload them again anytime.
Note: When loading leads into the new list, if it is the same day you deleted them there's no need to check for duplicates. Our server caches them until each nightly reset.
If you have questions, please reach out to us on our Ytel live chat tool or by contacting the Ytel Customer Service team at 800.382.4913.