In this article we will be covering how to create a new call time to update on the campaign.
- When in Ytel Contact Center Admin
2. Please go to Admin Utilities > Call Time
3. Click on "Add Call Time"
4. Input the "Call Time ID." This will be the "To" and "From" time (Examples: 8AM - 5PM).
5. Input the "Campaign Description" (Examples: default 8am to 5pm calling).
6. Click on "Save."
7. Find the new call time you just created and click on the paper-pencil icon under "Actions" to get into the settings.
8. Put the "Default start" and "Default stop" time in military time (Examples: 8am - 5pm in military will be 800 - 1700) and click on "Save."
9. Please find the campaign you would like to setup the new call time on by going to Campaigns > Campaigns > find the campaign > under "Actions" select the paper-pencil icon to get into the settings. Under "Dialing Rules" please click the new call time int he drop down window.