Zapier lets you connect Ytel API to 1,000+ other web services using automated connections called Zaps. Absolutely no coding is needed to build integrated workflows, only the power of your imagination.
Getting Started With Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account.
How Do I Connect Ytel API to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar
- Search for and select "Ytel"
- Use your Ytel API credentials to connect your account to Zapier
Note: AccountSID and AuthToken are located in the Ytel API dashboard. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Congratulations, you’re integrated!
The next step is to use a pre-made or custom Zap. Each Zap has one trigger app that automates one or more actions in other apps.
Here's an example we're all familiar with: calendar invites. Zapier walks you through the entire process to make it easy.
- Select trigger app
- Choose trigger activity (ie, new calendar event)
- Sync with Google Calendar Zapier integration
- Select trigger options
Once you set your parameters and test your trigger, you’re ready to add your action in Ytel API.
- Select action app
- Choose action (ie, send SMS message)
- Sync with Ytel API Zapier integration
- Select action parameters
You’ve now triggered a custom SMS delivery for every new calendar event created!
Need more inspiration? See everything that's possible with Ytel API and Zapier.
For customer support, email us at email@example.com or start a live chat by clicking the icon at the lower right of your screen, we are available M-F 6am-6pm PST