In this article we will be covering how to create a call time. You can create custom call times (hours of operation) to use for campaigns and inbound queues.
Navigate to Admin Utilities > Call Time
2. Click "+ Add call time"
3. Input the "Call Time ID", This is the short name of the call time identifier
4. Input the "Campaign Description", This is the short summary of the call time definition (Example: default 8am to 5pm calling).
5. Click on "Save."
6. Find the new call time you just created and click the Modify icon under "Actions" to access the settings.
7. Enter the "Default start" and "Default stop" call time. This is the default time that calling will be allowed to be started or stopped within this call time definition if the day-of-the-week start time is not defined. 0 is midnight. When completed, click save.
To prevent calling completely, set the Default Start time to 2400 and set the Default Stop time to 2400.
To allow calling 24 hours a day, set the start time to 0 and the stop time to 2400.
For inbound only, you can also set the stop call time higher than 2400 if you want the call time to go beyond midnight. So if you want your call time to run from 6 am until 2 am the next day, you would put 0600 as the start time and 2600 as the stop time.
8. If you are planning to use this for a campaign, go to Campaign > Campaign, and click the Modify button for the campaign in question. Under "Local Call Time" click and select the call time from the drop down menu.
If you are planning to use this for an inbound queue, go to Inbound > Inbound queues, and click the Modify button for the inbound queue in question. Under "Call Time", click and select the call time from the drop-down menu.
We're here to help - if you need assistance, please contact the Ytel support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click the live chat button at the bottom right of your screen.