Help and Support
Ytel Customer Support is available weekdays 6-6 Pacific, major holidays excluded. We have 24/7 emergency monitoring on our critical systems.
You can receive help by 3 primary avenues:
1) Live Chat
2) Customer Support Center located at support.ytel.com
3) Email to support (at) ytel.com or billing (at) ytel.com
Live chat is the preferred way to receive support for most items. Our average response time is typically within 1-2 minutes. Click the chat icon when you're logged in and say hello!
*Please note, chat support is for you and your designated administrators only.
Customer Support Center support.ytel.com
You can access the Knowledge Base through the Customer Center.
You can also create or respond to service tickets.
- To access the Customer Support Center, click here and follow the prompts to create a password.
- If you have another admin that needs to work with our support team, please create them a new account within the Customer Support Center by clicking here
How to Submit a Service Ticket
1) Login to the Ytel Customer Support Center
2) Click "Submit a Request" in the upper right corner
3) Make the appropriate selection from the drop down
4) Complete all Subject and Description fields - please be as detailed as possible
5) Select a priority. Note: Urgent should be used sparingly
6) Add any attachments
7) Click Submit
8) Check your email - you will receive an auto-response which contains your ticket number. Ytel will communicate with you through this ticket.
*Note: All tickets within your organization are available to any user you create.
Email support (at) ytel.com
Email is perfect for those items that are non-urgent. Our average initial response time is 1-2 hours.
If needed, we're always available for a quick video chat or phone call ... just ask!
If you're ever not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please request to speak with the Manager on Duty - we will listen to your concerns and do everything we can to make you happy.