Are you experiencing a flood of inbound calls to a single number in your Contact Center system, which is in turn, tying up your agents and phone lines and not allowing your regular business to be conducted?
This article will walk you through the steps of locating those calls and then adding them to a block list.
1) Sign in to your Contact Center administrator account then click on Inbound > Numbers
2) Locate your number - you can scroll or use the search box at the top right of the page.
3) Once You have found the DID you are searching for click on the "Calls & Recordings" button - this will take you to the stats page for the particular number.
4) Choose a date range (default it will show current days report) and click Search.
5) The results include several data points, such as date and time, length of the call, and also the status of the call. It will also show you which campaign, List, and lead ID is connected to the consumer's number that called into your system. You would also be able to listen to the recordings for each call.
Now that you have located the number(s) that have been spamming your Inbound DIDs let's add them to your Blacklist.
We're here to help - if you need assistance, please contact the Ytel support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click the live chat button at the bottom right of your screen.