- This article is in reference to an internal DNC list unique and specific to your business.
- You are responsible for ensuring you are in compliance with all local, state and federal laws, including the TCPA.
- Please do NOT attempt to upload the Federal Do Not Call list into your system. You will not be successful.
This article applies to Ytel Contact Center only.
To access the Do No Call list, click on Admin Utilities DNC Management
To Add numbers to the DNC list
1) Select the campaign you want to apply this DNC list to. If you wish to apply your DNC list to the whole system, select SYSTEM_INTERNAL.
2) Add the numbers to the phone numbers field, separate each number by a line. For a large list, it is recommended to just copy the entire column from excel.
3) Select whether you want to add or delete the numbers you added.
If you want to download the list of numbers currently in your DNC, select the appropriate campaign and then click "Export".