1) When on a call, click the Transfer button to reveal the transfer window at the bottom right of the screen.
2) Select the ingroup you are transferring the call to.
3) If transferring to a specific agent, click the Agents button to reveal the Available Agents Transfer window. Selecting an agent will populate their agent ID into the Transfer Number window (if you know your party's extension, you can also type it in here).
*Also note in order to transfer calls to other agents internally, they will need to be enabled in said ingroups that you transferring to. The Ingroups must also have them set to allow transfer to each other.
4) Once you have made your selection, click the Dial With Customer button. This will keep the agent on the line with the customer, initiating a 3-way call once the transfer connects.
5) Once the 3-way call is established, the initial agent can leave the call by clicking Leave 3-way Call.
We're here to help - if you need assistance, please contact the Ytel support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click the live chat button at the bottom right of your screen.