This article outlines the process of submitting a notice of non-renewal for your Ytel account.
All Ytel accounts are governed by our Terms of Service, located here.
In addition, accounts that purchase Contact Center are bound by additional terms, specific to that service - please refer to your Order Form for additional information
- Non renewal requests must be received in writing, and must come from the original email address used to open the account.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting non-renewal of services.
- To help expedite the process, please include your full name, your contact telephone number, the company name, and your accountSID. (located at app.ytel.com, upper right corner)
- You will receive an automated response from our ticketing system.
- A request made via "live chat" will not be accepted.
- If you're using Contact Center, and you have call recordings you need help saving to an external source, please indicate in your request and we will include options in our response.
What happens next?
Your request will be reviewed by a human. Once the review is complete, Ytel will send you a written response acknowledging the request and outlining any remaining next steps. For example, releasing your numbers, making final payments, remaining term commitments, etc.
After those final steps are completed, the Ytel Accounting Team will finalize the closure of the account and send you written confirmation for your records.
Things to keep in mind:
- Unless otherwise stated and agreed to by both parties, all Ytel accounts are month-to-month terms.
- Requests for non-renewal are deemed effective on the 1st day of the next current term. Ie. a request received on January 18th is not effective until February 1.
- After you receive the initial acknowledgement email, and as the account moves through the closure process, you will receive automated "out-of-funds" emails - these can be safely ignored.
- Ytel's Professional Services teams are available to help facilitate the transfer or data files, call recordings, etc. Please indicate in your request and we will provide a quote for services.
- Please refer to the Ytel Terms of Service for the portions of the agreement that survive termination.