The Ytel Contact Center system includes a standard audio recording retention of 365-days (1 year).
The option to add an extended recording retention program is available. The Extended Audio Recording increases the retention period from 1 year (365 days) to 5 years (1825 days). To enable the feature, follow these 3 step-by-step instructions:
As a Super Admin user, login to the Ytel Contact Center Administrative Portal here
- Navigate to + Add Feature
- Click on "Add Feature" and select the option for "Recording Retention"
- Agree to the monthly fee and then click the 'Enable feature' button
That's it - all done!
*Note: if you log or store call recording URLs on your own system, enabling this feature will alter the URL structure and you will need to account for this change accordingly.
- Old: https://storage.googleapis.com/x5-clients/...
- New: https://storage.googleapis.com/x5-clients-extended/...
If you need to retain the recordings beyond the time period provided by Ytel, we recommend you store the recordings on your own device/cloud/extended storage etc.