Scrub your uploaded data list(s) against the Federal Do Not Call (DNC) list and automatically eliminate known numbers from entering your Contact Center system.
Activating the Federal DNC Scrub Feature:
- As the Account Owner, login to the Contact Center Administrative page here.
- Click on "+ Add Feature"
- Select the option for "Federal DNC"
- Input your current Federal DNC account number where prompted (optional)
- Check the box to agree to the monthly fee
- Click the "Add Federal DNC" button
At this point, the service will be enabled. Upon activation, the account is charged a prorated monthly fee and will be assessed the standard fee on the 1st of the following month.
Using the DNC Scrub Feature:
When you upload your list to Contact Center, and after you make your selections for the processing of the file, the option for Federal DNC will now appear at the bottom of the page. By default the Federal DNC Scrub is on.
Note: This service is designed to compliment your current Do Not Call ("DNC") compliance strategies and is not intended to be relied on as a sole means for Federal DNC compliance. For additional information regarding DNC compliance, please refer to the Section 6.a of the Ytel Master Services Agreement located here.
If you're new to uploading a list to Contact Center, click here...